Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Baby & Kid's Freebies - Free Baby Stuff - Infants to College Age!

Legitimate baby & kids' freebies, special offers, coupons, deals, samples & helpful resources. I just love freebies. I love finding them and sharing them with others! Since becoming a mother in April 2002 I have searched high and low to find legitimate baby & kids' freebies, special offers, coupons, deals, samples & helpful resources for myself.


Since 2005 I have been sharing the freebies that I have found with others through my website & groups! Along the way I found other sites & resources that I found beneficial so I added them on the site too. The Baby & Kids' Freebies page is the absolutely the most popular page on my site--and it should be after all that is how my site all began...(click here to find your freebies and read more)

I hope you find some great freebies! I am sure you will!

Teddi


No comments: